Sex, love, and psychedelics are three of my favorite topics. Why? Because all three are massive catalysts for personal evolution and healing.
When it comes to sex and intimacy issues, it can be hard to get out of your head and feel motivated to evolve — especially when you're in a funk. How can you understand your sexuality if you don't feel connected to it?
PSYCHEDELICS, WHEN USED INTENTIONALLY AND SAFELY, HAVE THE POWER TO SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE.
The stories your brain tells you to keep you safe (and stuck!) relax and loosen their tight grip, giving you the chance to get clarity on what's going on.
They can also help you experientially discover complex concepts surrounding sex in your body that may be more challenging (or take longer) otherwise.
Your guide to finding the right facilitator or program in sex, psychedelics, or plant medicine will includes the necessary questions to consider. Some of which include...
- Are they trauma-informed or trauma trained?
- What’s their credentials or lineage?
- How does this coach/therapist approach completion?
How do they respond to boundaries?
What do reviews about their work say?
- Is this practitioner familiar with queer, gender identity, trans, sexual orientation fluidity?
- What is this practitioner’s stand on relationship roles/styles?
What are their perspectives on non-traditional relationships?
- Psychedelics: What medicine are we working with + where is it from?
- and so much MORE!